Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I've made to another day.

So, back again with more polymer clay work. This last week I've spent more time finishing a few pieces than creating more work. That means essentially sanding and buffing. Gotta say it! Yuck! Boring! Although it's kinda zen. Anyway, I'm looking into a faster way to do this part of it. I've asked for a dremel for Mother's Day. That's kinda funny, no jewelry this year! ha ha!
So, I've finished some mokume gane beads (will post when I've done the photograph thing). I think they are beautiful. I like the mix of green with the white and gold. I had enough to make a necklace, bracelet and earrings. I've used other elements to finish the piece but the focal point is my beads.
I've also make a necklace from seed beads, ribbons and a few of my clay tulips. I made it for my daughter and it turned out quite cute, or is it my daughter who is cute? So, stay tuned for the pictures coming to a computer near you very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment