Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm back in the swing of things, I think.

Sunday morning and trying to get over another flopped show/sale. Didn't even make the table. But met some nice people and got a couple of ideas. Kinda proud of myself, instead of coming home to sulk, I made another piece using some nice beads I had bought on a recent trip. It's not photographed yet, but I chose the beads with a purpose. One of them is chrosocolla which is good for health, calmness and clarity. I figure I can use that on a minute-to-minute basis. Better than sulking.
This photo is of another piece I had made instead of sulking. I can't remember what the sulking was about but I call this one Blue Fossils. I love the finish on this, it's gritty and smooth in all the right places just like a fossil.

No comments:

Post a Comment