Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Ironcraft Just Wants to Have Fun!

That is my inspiration for this challenge, Fun! I just got some new toys. I bought a whole set of ink pencils and crayons and wanted to try them out. I was going to a polo match as a vendor and wanted to bring items with horses on them. I drew my design with fabric crayons and then used the inks to color in and give it some dimension. I free-motioned the design with variegated thread to add even more texture. It was way too much fun! It was my first time drawing a horse and using those pencils. I think it turned out pretty good. They are great and did I say they were fun? Yes, I think I mentioned that.
Don't you just love getting new supplies or toys and just losing yourself in them for a few hours? I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment