Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bonne Année! Happy New Year!

It is today the first of 2019. My resolution is to blog more, aiming for once a month. As we all begin this new year I want to wish you all the best of love, friends and meaningful work. I won't wish for the happiness that comes in a bottle or the peace that appears on a facebook post. I instead wish you all the contentment from a right decision and a right action. I wish you peaceful sleep because you know you've done the best you could that day. For my part, I plan a bit more self-discovery and pray for the patience to accept what I find.
Aujourd'hui le jour de l'an, je résolue d'écrire un blog au moins une fois par mois. Puisque nous commençons tous en même temps je vous souhaites de l'amour, des amis(es) et du travail qui vous enrichi. Je ne vous souhaite pas le bonheur qu'on trouve embouteillé ou la paix fabriqué d'un poste de facebook. Au lieu je vous souhaites la joie d'une bonne décision et d'une bonne action. Je vous souhaites le sommeil paisible qui vient en sachant d'avoir fait de son mieux cette journée. Pour ma part, je planifie un peu de recherche sur moi-même et je demande le courage d'accepter ce que je trouve.

No comments:

Post a Comment