Monday, May 9, 2011

I think I might get this going

I have been thinking about my blog and what I would like it to be. I think I want to talk about my art, whether that is about polymer clay, writing, just getting through my day or being the best person I can be, I want it to reflect me and what I live and struggle with.
Lately, the struggle has been of the technological sort. Getting into the online social networking is a whole new ball game. I've never had difficulty making friends and have always needed many of them around me, but this is different. I'm not with anyone, the only feedback I get is from rereading my own words. I feel like I'm in the dark or that the lights are out. If I can find the switch, I'll be able to see who's out there. Next thing I will do is dig out my old journals from last winter when I was going through all those books and the hundreds of exercises and projects. I will do my book reviews on the posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment