Monday, January 28, 2013

New Year, New Look

Good morning everyone,
Please excuse my rebuilding, I'm trying a new look for the blog, something to refresh my words and maybe to refresh me at the same time. First, I wish everyone a happy new year, and yes I know January is almost over, but better late than never. I have to admit that after the holiday season of shows and parties, I usually let myself sit and do nothing in January.
I've not been totally idle though. I've made a piece for the PCAGOE Monthly challenge. This month is all about Faux. What a great challenge, I love doing faux with polymer clay! That is what attracted me to it in the first place and what keeps me saying WOW! This is a sneak peak of my entry in this challenge and I must say having had a peek into the entries this month, the voting is going to be difficult. All the best of luck to everyone, each one is a winner in my books!
And that is not all I've done. I've entered the Curved Seams Challenge from Rikka-Riccochet. I've also joined the Iron Craft Bi-weekly Challenge. Lots of challenges for me and I need them. Both these last ones are due on Thursday, January 31st and eek, I'm not ready! Guess I better get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment