Sunday, August 25, 2013

Paper Bag Princess

The PCAGOE Challenge this month is "Inspired by a story or a book". One of my all time favorite children's books is The Paper Bag Princess by Robert Munsch. I read it for the first time as an adult but as a woman it is, in my eyes, a very important book for both little girls and boys to read. Our heroine, Elizabeth, is to marry Ronald, the beautiful prince. A dragon comes along and I'll let you experience the joy of the story on your own.
http://robertmunsch.com/book/the-paper-bag-princess
For the challenge I created my vision of Elizabeth as she returns to save Ronald and once you read the story you'll see why she's so dirty.

2 comments:

  1. Okay going to check out the story now! Thanks for sharing! I love your Paper Bag Princess, was very happy to see her in the challenge this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Line, you would make a great "claymation" artist for book illustrations!

    ReplyDelete